Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Monday...

There are quite a few things that I tolerate in life, but judging women for deciding to stay at home with their children is certainly not one of them. This morning, while doing my morning Facebook perusal, I came across a status of someone who I thought was an absolute advocate for women. What I read instead, broke my heart and resulted in an immediate deletion and blocking. Not only did this person judge women for deciding to stay at home to raise their children, they then judged them for going back to school or work after their children were grown, with comments I won't deign to retype here. You cannot call yourself an advocate for women's rights when you degrade an entire segment of the female population for doing what they believe is the right thing for them and their family. That's utter BS. I don't have time for women who belittle other women. Plain and simple. 

                                                     (Preach, girl.)

On a lighter note, happy March! This month will be the one year anniversary of this little section of the Internet and I am so pleased. The response I have had to my blog has been so kind and wonderful and I am delighted that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. I'm so looking forward to another year of feminist rants, hot British dudes, lady friends and preaching positivity in all aspects of life. 

Enjoy your Monday, beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment