Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ladyfriend Thursday: Miranda Hart

I must first start out this post by saying that if you haven't yet seen The Imitation Game, you need to immediately. It's such a wonderful, heartbreaking, beautiful movie. Put it on your "to see" list ASAP. 

Ladyfriend Thursday is finally back! I can hear your screams of delight from here! And I want to get back into the swing of things with a current favorite of mine, Miranda Hart, who is most well known for her eponymous BBC sitcom, Miranda and as Chummy on Call the Midwife. I just purchased her book "Is It Just Me?" and I cannot wait to get started! I have a massive crush on this chick. 


I've always been drawn to funny women, but especially to women who own the hell out of themselves and their awkwardness. I find her to be such a relatable woman and whenever I find myself a bit sad, hers is the first show I turn on. There are very few people who can make me laugh so hard that I fail at being able to complete a coherent sentence, but Miranda Hart is certainly one of them. Does anyone have any ideas about how to go about becoming her best friend? Because---YES. ALL OF THE YES. If I were able to have a dream dinner party, she would definitely be on the guest list. 


What about you, beauties? Who are the women that are topping the list for your dream dinner parties? Let me know in the comments, I would love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment