Monday, December 15, 2014

End of the Year Wrap Up

As 2014 winds down, and we start to gear up for 2015, I just want to use this platform to tell everyone who reads this little ol' blog, how grateful and over the moon I am that you are part of my life. 2014 has been such a roller coaster, professionally speaking, and as it comes to a close, I've realized that I'm not the same person at the end of it as I was at the beginning. For that, I could not be more thankful.

I've become more comfortable in my own skin, I've started to not be afraid to tell people "no thanks," which is a very big deal for me, I've become closer to people that 10 years ago, I wouldn't have imagined. To everyone that tells me how much they enjoy this little section of the Internet, please know that you fill my heart with such joy and happiness. I really am an incredibly lucky lady to have the people in my life that I do and that enjoy reading what I enjoy writing. I'm hoping 2015 will bring about more of the same and I cannot wait to see what it has in store for me.

I'm not sure how much more I'll post in 2014, but rest assured, I will be back with a vengeance in the new year! If you're reading this -- I think you're the cat's pajamas and a beautiful human being with so much to offer this world.

All my love for a wonderful, love and laughter filled 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment