Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Back to School, Back to School....

As of Monday, it's official --- this girl is heading to grad school! I am so excited and absolutely delighted that life seems to be getting itself on track. I've always been someone who has enjoyed school and being in an academic environment, and I cannot wait to jump back in. Tara Huntley, M.P.A has THE BEST ring to it, don't you think?


Also, if anyone is interested, some girlfriends of mine and I do an online book club via a group on Facebook, Beyond the Bindings. This month's selection is The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. We would love to have you join us! 



Stay warm and cozy today, beauties. Where did May go? Sheesh. Though honestly, I can't pretend I don't absolutely LOVE this weather. Cold and rainy days are my favorite days. 

1 comment:

  1. And while there is little to be learned in regards to Telarius and his strange destiny in the absolute depths of Darkshore, perhaps some tricks are best staying a key, and concerns staying un answered.
    RS3 Gold

    ReplyDelete