Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Weekend Catch Up

Hope all of you beauties had a wonderful long weekend! I'm so glad that the weather decided to hold out and time could be spent soaking up some much needed sun. My weekend was relatively tame, as I started it off by heading to Office Max to buy a planner (don't threaten me with a good time!). Office supplies are the best, and I don't trust people who don't think so.

Saturday, Ma and I headed to walk an errand or two, and then stopped to walk through Bonifest. I ended up heading back over there that night to hang out with some girlfriends, and ran into probably 786 people. I think that's always the case at town events. Sunday, I headed to a fish fry in Holiday Shores with some friends and had such a great time -- trust me to be the one to hightail it straight to the puppy and the baby.



Yesterday ended up being my first lake day of the year! Worried that it was going to rain all day, I had plans to curl up on the couch with Netflix. So glad the sun was out, and I headed to the Shores again for some Marina sitting and boat riding. Perfect way to cap off the weekend!



I absolutely LOVE getting to see friends that I don't see very often. Who doesn't? Back into the swing of things this week -- be strong, beauties, it's only a 4 day week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment