Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekend Update

Happy Monday, beauties! I have to start out by saying, I'm pretty sure I just mastered the top knot. Which, I'm sure no one cares about but me, but I AM DELIGHTED. Every time I threw my hair up, I would end up looking like I'd just come out of a 4 day bender. Today though, I conquered it! So, you know, celebrate amongst yourselves.

I hope everyone has had wonderful weekends and are starting to get out and enjoy the beauuuutiful weather before it turns into the depths of hell. Mine was a quiet one, hung out with Mummy and did some laundry....I live wildly. I may have also climbed a tree, just because I feel like channeling your inner 7 year old is important sometimes.



I also did something rare for me this weekend, I started 2 books at once (look, I already stated above I live wildly. What did you think I was going to say---I robbed a bank?). I've never been one to read more than one book at a time, as I like to focus all my energy into the world I'm reading about. But, Mummy and I stopped by the library this weekend and I can't walk out of any book selling or renting establishment empty handed. There was a biography on Billie Holiday that I couldn't walk away from, so that has been added to my pile along with finishing up The Royal We. That's just my "currently reading" pile. My TBR (or To Be Read) pile looks like a small Barnes & Noble. I'd say I'm easily at 50, and those are just the books I actually own. 

What are the books currently sitting in your TBR pile? I'm anxious to know if I need to add yet another....or 67. 


1 comment:

  1. BOSS: Leiden BUG: 25 individuals perform 10 strategy.Causally changing,we realize that 10 h strategy 25 individuals still perform well. So Leiden was murdered by 25 individuals in a rush.
    RS3 Gold

    ReplyDelete