Monday, November 17, 2014

Let it Snow.....in November?

Have we ever had snow this early in the season? I'm sure we have and I just don't remember, but Lord Almighty. If it's like this midway through November, what will January look like? STOCK UP ON WINE NOW. I will admit, however, that the very first snowfall of the year has such a peaceful quality to it, and I kind of enjoy it.

                                                                   (My backyard)

I also like that it was a Sunday, so you could stay curled on the couch with Netflix, books and perhaps a glass of wine. I said, PERHAPS! I also, maybe, kind of, put on some Christmas music yesterday while reading. DO NOT JUDGE ME. I'm the type of person that usually doesn't like anything Christmas related until AFTER Thanksgiving, because I love Thanksgiving so much. But, the snow and cold temps messed with my mind, and before I knew it, I was sock sliding in my hallway to some NSYNC "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays," of which I will not be ashamed! You do it too, you know it (Bueller? Bueller?).


I'm going to cherish the above picture now, because I know in just 2 months' time, that smile will be LONG GONE. I fear we're in for another insane and ridiculous winter, so I'm trying to mentally prep myself. Any tips for staying semi-sane during the long winter months? Besides drinking $7 wine and binging some West Wing on Netflix? I'd love to hear!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment