Monday, May 19, 2014

Be Honest, You Missed Me.

Happy Monday, you beautiful unicorns! I'm so sorry it's been such a lapse in between posts. Yikes! Life has been kind of crazy and I haven't gotten the chance to devote time to the blog. But, that's changing :)

I have to say, the kindness and generosity of people has overwhelmed me the last few days. I obviously cannot go into specifics quite yet (though most of you have an idea), but wow. I have never felt so humbled in all of my 28 years. To the people who have contacted me, please know that from the bottom of my heart, I thank you. I am so touched and thrilled by your kindness and you have made this project such a love filled one. You are the reason why I believe people are inherently good.

HOLY HELL, YOU GUYS. Do you know what's on tonight? Please tell me you are taking an hour of your night to watch Maya Rudolph's variety show? I am so stoked, it's beyond ridiculous.

                                                   Credit: (Pinterest)

An actual, singing and dancing variety show! I cannot wait. I am so in awe of Maya Rudolph and I know tonight will be such a damn delight. WATCH IT. LOVE IT. BE DELIGHTED.

I'm slowly starting to get back into this, so prepare yourselves. Hoping you all are happy, healthy and content. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment