Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Month, New Goals

Happy October, unicorns! Is everyone ready for the onslaught of pumpkin everything, changing leaves and cooler temps? I know I am. After September, it's my favorite month of the year.


The past few days have given me pause to figure out what it is I really want to do in life and where I want to go. It's an uphill battle for sure, but one I am quite confident I can navigate to the best of my abilities. It's hard to figure out where to go when life turns on its head, but it also gives you the opportunity for some soul searching and digging deep to find your passions in life. Landing on my feet is something I have every belief will happen.

Also, I started my morning today with a 3.5 mile walk. Does that mean I can end my day with 3.5 glasses of wine? Here's photographic evidence, for those that know my exercise regimen usually just includes the lifting of a wine glass.


You'll notice I look 6 seconds away from dying as this was the end of our jaunt. Well, at least I haven't died and my legs are starting to regain feeling. And we all wonder why I'm not Alice Athletic. 

Hoping you all have a great start to the month and treat yourself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte and Gilmore Girls on Netflix! Also, Lena Dunham's new book came out yesterday-- PICK IT UP AND READ IT. I get very capsy when I'm excited. Tomorrow, our Lady Friend day will focus on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment