Friday, January 9, 2015

End of the Week Odds and Ends

Happy Friday, you beautiful mermaids! Hope everyone is staying nice and toasty, because Jesus. It is COLDER THAN MOLASSES outside. Can molasses be cold? Let's move on.

I think every Friday, I'll end the week with a wrap up of the previous week; links I've discovered, random news, articles, etc. You get the picture.

-- It only cost me $25 to fill my tank today. Nearly makes it worth standing in the depths of Antarctica.

-- My Heart Expanded 89 sizes -- Hoping you all got a chance to see this absolutely heartwarming  video of Washington Capitals player, Alex Ovechkin's date with a 10 year old girl with Down Syndrome. It will restore your faith in humanity and make you cry tears of joy.

Neighbors from Hell -- This article on Bustle introduces my new favorite Instagram account, Neighbors from Hell. It is hilarious, and makes me incredibly happy that I have such quiet and nice neighbors.

Wine Ice Cream -- I'm just going to leave that there. No explanation necessary.

If you come across anything funny, profound, interesting that you'd like to share, please leave a link in the comments! Stay warm and bundled and enjoy your weekend, beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment