Monday, September 22, 2014

FAAAAAALLLLL!


Happy first day of autumn, loves! The best season of the year, in my humble opinion. The air starts to get a little more brisk, sweaters and boots come out and fall TV comes back (anyone else excited as hell for Scandal on Thursday? Bueller? Bueller?). We're on tap to have a gorgeous week, weather wise, which always puts me in the best mood. Does anyone else create lots of little things to look forward to? It can be something as small as coming home to the book you're currently reading or as big as a date that night. I try and do that at least once a day, to make the anticipation that much sharper and put me in a great mood.

Today is also the 20th anniversary of the best show EVER. Friends premiered on this date in 1994 and has worked its way into popular consciousness ever since. I watch it every time I'm down about something, or I quote it relentlessly and sing "Smelly Cat." Throw on a marathon today and you won't be sorry to be back in Apartment 20.

Also, not sure how many have seen Emma Watson's wonderful speech at the UN over the weekend speaking about gender equality. Please, do yourself a favor and watch it. And while you're at it, check out He For She. Feminism is my second favorite F word and something I am never afraid to be vocal about and preach about all day, every day.

Hope you all are having a great start to your weeks! Sending you good vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment