Monday, September 29, 2014

Just another Manic Monday...

Good morning, loves! Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and your week is starting off delightfully! My weekend was WONDERFUL. And what beauuuuutiful weather! Had to enjoy it, as I'm sure it will be the last really nice one for a long time. Saturday was the highlight of my weekend, getting to meet Tony Hale at a book signing at Happy Up, Inc. in Edwardsville. Happy Up used to be what many of us remember as Once Upon A Toy and what a FABULOUS store! Take your kids immediately. Or your 29 year old friends.



For those not familiar with his work, he played Buster Bluth on Arrested Development and currently stars on HBO's Veep as Gary Walsh. He could not have been nicer! He did a reading of his new children's book, which I had no problem telling him to make out to me :) No shame!

Yesterday's weather was GORGEOUS. Spent it on the deck with some sunshine, wine and good friends. Love days like that. I'm loving lots of these things these days: getting back to writing, reading plenty, good wine, great friends, learning to stand up for myself, sticking to my guns, and being happy in the moment and not stressing about what's ahead.

Also, I'm toying with the idea of a book. WHAT? I don't know. Something maybe stemming from this blog? Anywho, it's an idea percolating.

Enjoy your Mondays, unicorns. October is coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment