Friday, September 19, 2014

Happy Friday!

                                             Credit: (Pinterest

Looks like we made it after all. I like to start off posts by quoting theme songs to 1970's TV shows. It's Friday! Whoo hoo! Heading into a wedding filled weekend and can't wait. :) Also, this tends to happen at McDonald's drive thru's frequently -- just me? 

Also, you guys- YOU GUYS. Important news bulletin: Mariah Carey has a beverage line at Walgreens. It's described as a 'melodic beverage," because I guess it sings to you? I've got photographic proof on my Instagram: @tarahuntley913. It's....it's intense. Jay-Z also has one as well! So, interesting times we live in, guys. INTERESTING TIMES.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and I'll see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment