Thursday, September 25, 2014

One of those days....

Do you have one of those days where you wake up feeling good, and than by the time you get to work, you're so mad you could spit? Today, I have terrible drivers to thank for that. And a pretty healthy dose of PMS. So, in order to calm myself the hell down before it's time to go home, drink wine and watch the hell out of some Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder (THURSDAY, FINALLY!), I made a list of 10 things that make me happy. And you know what, it worked! I may start doing that every time the bitch in me crawls out and I can't currently calm her down with a cookie.

You know what else makes you feel good? Funny, ridiculous selfies. Look, I hate that word a LOT and I kind of hate the whole concept itself. But, sometimes, you just need to look like an asshole and have a good laugh (even if it's at yourself) and realize how little shit really matters in the long run.


And sometimes, you need to take that selfie in RIDICULOUS glasses that are 20 times too big for your face. Don't worry, those aren't my real glasses :) Mine are much more 'wine bar' than 'hipster.' And look, I know I have frizz for days. I KNOW. Any tips that don't result in me getting a $84 million blowout? I have tried everything, outside of bathing in olive oil. I NEED HELP.

Now that I'm back in a regular posting pattern, I forget how much I missed it! Let's do this, all. High-fiving a million angels! Also, important to remember:


Amen, Sister Christian. Enjoy the rest of your Thursday, loves! We're almost there! :)

2 comments:

  1. Helpful hints/ideas on fighting the frizz - I've started using a leave-in conditioner. It's in a spray bottle that I spritz in my wet hair after washing & conditioning it in the shower. Also, use a shampoo without sulfates. Both of these have helped my hair tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Thanks so much, Amber! :)

    ReplyDelete