Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

                                                 (Credit: Pinterest)

Hoping everyone is having a great St. Patrick's Day and maybe imbibing a little bit of that green beer. It's dark under the house, as my family is fond of saying. :) Sorry for no post on Friday, life has been a bit hectic lately. But, I'm back in gear this week and can't wait to get to it. Thinking about making Mondays, Movie Mondays, as I watched a really great movie yesterday that brought up a whole plethora of questions that I'm dying to know your answers to. If I feel up to it, I'll post it tonight, otherwise, look for it next Monday!

While the weather is a bit chilly still, we've got that sunshine! And it will officially be Spring this week! Isn't that the greatest sentence you've ever read? After this brutal winter, we can all use a little 'spring' in our step :) Look, I just really love puns all right?

Enjoy the rest of your St. Patrick's Day, hope you don't get pinched!

No comments:

Post a Comment