Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Travel Tuesday

                                                          (Credit: Etsy)

Two posts in one day! How lucky are you?

I want to get into a groove with this blog, and I'm hoping to do that by designating days for things that make me happy: travel, books, strong, fierce women. Today is the inaugural post introducing Travel Tuesdays! I have a severe case of wanderlust. I would live out of a suitcase if it meant I could see this great, big world.

To kick off Travel Tuesdays, I'm starting with an obsession that's grown in recent months. London, England. I mean....COME ON. How can you not be full of happiness when thinking of a country that has given us Harry Potter, Emma Thompson, Kate Middleton's hair and Downton Abbey? You can't. And if you can, you need to sort out your priorities as a human being.

                                               (Credit: Pinterest)

Please tell me I am not the only one who swoons when they see this picture? I cannot, for the life of me, pinpoint exactly what it is that draws me across the pond. All I can tell you is that there's a calling deep inside that cannot be ignored. It's almost as if it's fated. Does that make me sound like I should be teaching Divination? I'm cool with that. I will see you one day, London. I will walk your streets, swoon over your men, stand in fascination at Big Ben and King's Cross. I'm as sure of it as I am of my own name.

What's top on your travel bucket list? I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. China, Iceland, and Egypt! I'm planning to go to China in Oct 2016 as a bday/graduation gift to myself! Wooo!

    ReplyDelete