Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lady Friend Wednesday: Emma Thompson


I think we can all agree that Emma Thompson is all of our spirit animals. She is all of us. And that is why she's this week's Lady Friend. Don't you want to sit down with her, have a glass of whiskey and talk about Alan Rickman? Just me? Mmmk. From Sense and Sensibility to Love Actually, there has never been anything she has done that I haven't loved. And her award show circuit this year was just the best. Tossing her high heels while clutching a glass of booze? A lady that knows the way to my heart.


You can't lie to me and tell me that picture wasn't your profile picture for the month of January. Not only does her body of work speak volumes, so does the fact that she takes no shit and apologizes to no one. Part humor, humanitarian, feminist and booze. ALL AWESOME. And she photobombs like a boss. 

(Credit: Pinterest

Now, go kick off your heels and have a martini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment