Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Travel Tuesday: Santorini, Greece

                                                         Credit: (Pinterest)

Happy Tuesday, you beautiful, tropical fish! It's time for another installment of Travel Tuesdays! This time, we're heading to Santorini in Greece, because.....well, you see the above picture, right? An island in the south Aegean Sea, Santorini has become top on my list of honeymoon destinations (because clearly, that's a decision I'll be making soon). Not only does it grab my attention for the crystalline waters, but for the fact that essentially, it's the remnants of a huge volcanic explosion that destroyed the island's earliest settlements.

                                                     Credit: (Pinterest)

Waking up to this view in the mornings? I'm not mad at it. The calmness and serenity of the island is also what draws me in. Completely cutting yourself off from any and all technology for days on end is so incredibly appealing to me, I cannot even begin to describe it. The sunsets alone are worth the trip. I mean, COME ON, YOU GUYS.

                                                          Credit: (Pinterest)

That's everyone's happy place, right? If not, now it should be. :) Go pour yourself a glass of wine and pretend you're on the Greek beaches. You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment