Friday, March 7, 2014

Welcome!

(credit: Pinterest )

I am so excited to finally launch what I've been talking about for weeks! Welcome to The Delightful Diaries! The name of the blog comes from my favorite word. I use it to describe everything; the weather, my favorite whiskey cocktail, Amy Poehler. It's such a happy word, with such wonderful connotations. One can only smile upon hearing it, hence...The Delightful Diaries! 

I'm hoping you will come to love this space as much as I do. As the name of the blog suggests, this corner of the Internet will be home only to happy and positive things, highlighting my favorite books, art, music, inspirational and bad ass women, etc. And while we all have our no good, terrible, very bad days, I think I'll continue to stick to pen and paper for those. People I haven't spoken to since sixth grade don't need to know I'm in a terrible mood because the store was out of wine or work wasn't great. Negative Nancy's and negative energy have no place here. It's good vibes all around. Alright, alright, alright. (Everyone should end their work week with a little McConaughey). 

As always, you can find me via social media. Because it's 2014, and that's just how I roll.




Enjoy your weekend and this spurt of delightful weather. See what I did there. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment