Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring is in the air!

Happy Monday! And more importantly, happy Opening Day! That's right, my most favorite season is back and I couldn't be happier about it! Doesn't today seem like the perfect day for baseball? I know our own home opener is still a week away, but today's weather and the fact that there will be a Cardinals game on TV, is just the best!


This time of year always makes me so happy! And I hope it brings happiness your way as well! Knock on wood, we're finally out of the woods in terms of winter weather and we can enjoy sunshine and warm temps!

Again, let me apologize for no post on Friday. I may not have one this Friday either, but no worries. We'll get into a groove here soon and I'll post on Fridays whenever I can. For now, it will just be a free for all.

Does anyone watch How I Met Your Mother? Will you be tuning in for tonight's series finale? Personally, I've always really enjoyed it and am looking forward to how they'll wrap up after 9 seasons. I may have to go back and binge watch to pick up on things I missed the first time. If you do watch, do you have a favorite episode? Favorite running gag? Let me know! I'd love to hear!

                                               Credit: (The Nerdy Bomb)

As always, I hope you have a great start to your week and take the advice of that most wonderful person, Neil Patrick Harris. Or rather, his alter ego, Barney Stinson. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment