Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ladyfriend Wednesday: Tina Fey

                                                       Credit: (Pinterest)

Happy Wednesday! You've almost made it through another week, just two more days to go! :) Welcome to another installment of Ladyfriend Wednesdays! Obviously by starting off with Amy Poehler, you knew her BFF couldn't be far behind! Tina Fey is all of us, you guys. SHE IS THE BEST. I cannot tell you how many times I've come back to re-read Bossypants, her hilarious, best-selling book, when I needed a laugh. I'm telling you, her book is the only book in the world that has made me laugh so hard I'm in tears. If you haven't read it, what the hell are you waiting for?

                                                       Credit: (Pinterest)

There is not enough space in this post for me to put all of the quotes that have given me such pure joy from Tina, or her delightful alter-ego, Liz Lemon. Seriously, I binge watched all 7 seasons of 30 Rock this winter and it may have been the best decision of my life.There's a part of me that feels I AM Liz Lemon. Except for, you know, not living in New York or working on a sketch comedy show. OTHERWISE, MY SPIRIT ANIMAL.


I cannot have a post about Tina, without mentioning her BFF and truly beautiful unicorn, Amy Poehler. The last two broadcasts of the Golden Globes have convinced me that I want them to host everything from now on; to book clubs, their own variety show, and even my trips to the grocery store. These women are fierce, intelligent, hilarious beings who I think rock the hell out of everything. And with Amy coming out with a book this fall, I hope you know, I will talk of nothing else. EVER AGAIN.

I want to leave you with this, my most favorite Tina and Amy moment. It is magical, it is the God's honest truth, and it's the way we reclaim the word.


OWN THE HELL OUT OF IT. Cheers to you!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much I agree with how awesome these two ladies are!!!

    ReplyDelete