Wednesday, February 11, 2015

31 Day Challenge (Day 8) -- Random Quirks

Today's challenge is "random quirks of mine." I'll try to whittle this list down as much as I can, because I'm nothing if not an extremely quirky broad.


1-- I constantly correct people's grammar, because I'm not a fan of morons. #wayharshTai
2-- I always carry a book in my purse. You never know when you'll be stuck waiting. 
3-- Unless I'm wearing a pair of boots, I don't wear socks. They creep me out for some reason and I hate the feel of them. 
4-- Birds are the worst and I have an intense fear of them. Want me to never speak to you again? Gift me with a bird and see how far I run.
5-- If fried shrimp is on the menu, I will order it. I don't care if we're at a Mexican restaurant. I don't stray far from my tried and true favorites.
6 -- I don't go to clubs. Bars/pubs -- ABSOLUTELY. Any place where the music can be described as "techno BS," no thanks. I'm out. 
7-- I will not eat cottage cheese. Are you serious? The texture of that is THE WORST. 
8-- When I'm making something like toasted ravs, they have to be in even numbers. 
9-- If I'm doing something that requires quite a bit of concentration, I tend to hold my tongue between my teeth. I thank my grandfather for this one. :) 
10. -- It is physically impossible for me to walk out of a bookstore empty handed. It cannot be done.

What about you, beauties? What are some of your random quirks? Any as ridiculous as mine? Don't worry, this is a safe space. No judgment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment