Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bits and Pieces....

Thank you to everyone who understood where I was coming from on the social media front. Facebook has just gotten a little tiring for me, and not everything has to be documented for posterity. I'm not getting rid of it, just cutting down my usage and only posting when some big life event occurs, like a new job or I marry Prince Harry after a whirlwind courtship.

Who watched the Parks and Rec series finale last night? That show will always be first in friendship in my heart. The whole cast was on Late Night with Seth Meyers afterwards, which was wonderful. AND they ended the interview with a cast sing-a-long of "5,000 Candles in the Wind!" We will miss you in the saddest fashion, Pawnee. 



Tomorrow, I'm heading to see The Imitation Game with my uncle, and I cannot wait! I've heard such wonderful things about the movie and am anxious to see it. Plus, girl likes herself a big ol' bucket of popcorn for lunch (YOU'RE WELCOME, MOTHER). Review forthcoming. :) 

I know this post is a bit all over place, I WILL get back to posts that aren't ridiculous tomorrow, with a new Ladyfriend Thursday! I can feel your excitement from here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment