Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ladyfriend Wednesday: Kate Middleton

Happy Wednesday, you beautiful unicorns! I hope everyone is staying dry and hasn't had to be out in this weather too much. Yikes. Spring, you make quite the entrance, don't you? Guess you don't want winter to upstage you. What a drama queen.

Since it's Wednesday, it's time for another installment of LadyFriends! This week, we're looking at my British BFF (she just doesn't know it yet), Kate Middleton.


I don't know where to start; her hair, her wardrobe, her husband, her adorable baby. Kate, let's go for drinks and please spill all royal secrets. I won't tell a soul, I promise. I want to know what you REALLY think of this whole Prince Harry/Cressida thing and whether Camilla is as much of a hoot as I think she is. Call me, girrrrl.


Let's also talk about her wedding dress for a second. Are you kidding me? I would have that on my body every day of the week. I would vacuum and go to the grocery store in that dress. I covet it in a way that's probably not healthy.

Putting aside her wardrobe and insane hair for moment, Kate is also an incredible humanitarian with a wonderful amount of patronages, many of which focus on the care and education of children. She is an admirable and charitable woman, and for that, she gets this week's distinct honor. :) Your certificate is in the mail, milady. I feel like people should say that more. Just me?

Two days away from the weekend, you can dooooo it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment